Happy Vibrant Life, LLC (“us”, “we”, “our” or “CarmenMarshall.com”) operates https://www.CarmenMarshall.com (“the Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and only use your Personal Information to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Site (including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and version, and operating system);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our Site (including your name, gender, geographical location and email address);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our Site, or that is generated during the course of your using those services (including the frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services (including name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, email address and card details);
- Information that you post to our Site for publication on the Internet (including the content of your posts); and
- Any other Personal Information that you choose to send to us.
- Administer our Site and business;
- Improve your user experience by personalising our Site for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our Site;
- Send you goods and/or supply to you services that you have purchased through our Site;
- Send invoices, payment reminders and statements to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you direct marketing communications and/or newsletters relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, if you have requested this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you wish to cease receiving any such publications);
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Create marketing statistics for the purposes of identifying and meeting customer needs, by using your information in a general sense (without any reference to your name); and
- Deal with any complaints and/or inquiries made by or about you, relating to our Site.
We will never, without your express consent, supply your Personal Information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third person or business.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include a unique – but anonymous – identifier. They are not harmful and do not contain any private or Personal Information. Cookies are sent to your browser from web sites and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may find that your user experience of our Site is diminished and you may not be able to access some portions of our Site. You can, at any time, delete the existing cookies from your computer – however, please note that different browsers have different procedures for this task.
Third Party Websites
International Data Transfers
Personal Information that you publish on our Site and/or submit for publication on our Site may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to ensure that it is not inappropriately accessed, altered, destroyed or disclosed. While no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we will implement these generally accepted industry standards:
- We will store all of the Personal Information you provide us using secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology and store it on password- and firewall-protected servers; and
- We will protect all of the electronic financial transactions that are entered through our Site with encryption technology.
It is important you remember that you are responsible for keeping your password and other user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password, except when you log into our Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following instances:
- If our service providers, who assist us with providing the information and/or services we provide to you, require your Personal Information for the purposes of providing their service;
- If we are obligated to do so in order to comply with a legal requirement;
- If we are required to do so in the course of establishing, exercising and/or defending our legal rights; and
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company (your Personal Information may be disclosed to the new owners).
Last Updated: May 21, 2017