Doing What You Love
Doing What You Love
(Even When There’s a Coronavirus)
I was recently interviewed by Reneé Manning for her podcast “Biggest Small Things”.The conversation took an unplanned direction — but one that’s even more relevant today than 4 weeks ago: Doing What You Love (Even When There’s a Coronavirus).
When it comes to starting something new or doing what makes you happy, it can be easy to push off for many seemingly good reasons. Our business needs more focus. Our family needs our attention. Or like right now…we’re in the middle of a pandemic.
But in reality, those are the exact reasons we should be doing more of what we love — because it will give us the energy, inspiration and resourcefulness to do everything else.
Show Notes + Highlights:
- Build your life or career around what you love — that’s how you will find enthusiasm.
- Loving what you do helps you navigate the inevitable ups and downs of building a business
- Listen to your intuition; it’s your body’s way of telling you the right course of action.
- Don’t be afraid to change your mind.
- Be willing to go against the grain to accomplish your dreams.
Click here to listen to the full episode, I hope you enjoy it us much as I enjoyed being part of it!
Over to You
- What have you been putting off, but that lights you up?
- How could you dive into that now?
- What resonated with you the most from this podcast?
As always, share any thoughts and tips in the comments below – I would love to hear from you, I personally read every single comment and always respond.
Lots of love,
PS: Think someone would benefit from this podcast? Sharable icons on the left ;-)
Loved the podcast and I relate so much because I am a Pilates teacher and movement therapist, but also Wellness Coach which is the business I am growing and want to build more.
I sometimes want to neglect Pilates and movement maybe because I have been doing it for many years. Then I realized as you mentioned in your podcast, I can get many clients and be in my zone to attract more people to my other businesses via movement and classes
Thanks! I needed that reminder
I’m so glad it was helpful Roselby – and thank you for letting me know! It really helps to know what is resonating / helping. And that is SO it exactly — when you’re in your flow / doing what you love — that is what attracts the right (and more) clients. xo
This was an amazing podcast! Thanks for sharing.
I’m so glad you enjoyed it Simar! Thanks for letting me know! Carmen xo