How to Set Goals For the New Year
Looking Back to Move Forward
What could be different in the new year, if you took the time now to assess, realign and set brand new motivating goals that pull you forward?
In this special ‘New Years Edition’ vlog I’m sharing the steps that I’ve been using to set my new years goals for 15 years in-a-row now. It’s not just a planning tool, it’s a time co-create with the universe — and your future self.
A brand new calendar year is like a blank canvas, full of choice and possibility…we can tap into this powerful time with intention.
This vlog’s 3 simple steps will transform how and when you set goals, leave you feeling empowered and inspired by 2019 — and from that place, motivated and excited to design 2020.
“Stand Up For Your Life” by Cheryl Richardson — Life Coach + Author.
“Secret Week“ — The week between Xmas and NY’s when it’s a little quieter. Coined by my dear friend Leah Bosworth and owner of https://ironwoodyogastudios.com/.
Past blog for more detail.
Looking Back To Move Forward Categories
2019 Highlights (then use to set your 2020 Goals)
- Health + Fitness
- Business / Income
- Savings / Investments
- Career / Brand
- Passions / Interests
- Personal Development / Learning
- Self Care
- Charity /Giving Back
- Travel + Adventure
- Lifestyle / Material
- Home / Living Environment
- Relationships (Partner, Friends, Family)
- Life Goals
- Fun stuff
- New Favorite Restaurants
- New Favorite Books, Movies, Songs
- Accomplishments & Achievements
- Lessons I’ve learned
- Things I want to let go / do differently
- Themes this year
Network Marketing Specific Goals
- NWM Business Income
- New Associates (by name)
- New Customers (# and any names of any special customers)
- Team Advancements
- Strongest Leaders
- New Systems I created/implemented
- Awards + Trips
- Company Highlights (New Products, Countries opened etc)
Over to You
- What were your 3 favorite highlights from this year?
- What are your top 3 goals for the new year?
- What resonated with you the most from this vlog?
Have a wonderful holiday season and happy new year! I will see you on the other side — from Bali!
As always, share any thoughts and tips in the comments below – I would love to hear from you, I personally read every single comment and always respond.
Lots of love,
PS: Think someone would benefit from this vlog? Sharable icons on the left ;-)