Hello gorgeous souls! Welcome to the first ever episode of The Soul Craft Your Life Podcast – I’m so glad you’re here.
I wanted to interview Steve as one of my first guests on the podcast because of his very unusual life path from Bomb Disposal and Counter-Terrorism Expert — to Qi Gong Teacher and Spiritual Mentor.
Backstory: Steve served in the British Army and Australian Defence Force for 24 years. Specializing in Bomb Disposal and Counter-Terrorism, he served from the rank of Private through to Lieutenant Colonel. After his military career, he owned a highly successful consultancy business supporting various Governments and Agencies.
After sustaining multiple injuries from his risk-intense job, including breaking his back twice, Steve was forced to retire early. In incredible pain and unable to walk for a period of time, he went on a physical and spiritual healing journey for 8 years.
Steve is now a healthy, vibrant, and gifted Qi Gong teacher and supports many in his community with wellness and mentoring. (He’s also a passionate property renovator!)
What we talk about:
- The fear of dying
- Why the fear of dying is only half of the story
- A unique antidote to fear
- Steve’s different healing modalities during his 8 yrs of recovery and the #1 thing that made all the difference
- Letting go of judgment
- How your feelings connect you to the cosmos and the quantum field
- What it means to truly listen, and how to listen energetically
- Moving from Doing to BE-ing
- Raising your frequency and co-creating with the universe
- Why looking for happiness can be a trap, and what to look for instead.
- Being a force for good
Most importantly, in this episode, through Steve’s lived experience, we talk about moving from Fear to Love – and the impact that has not only on us, but the entire world.
Let’s dive in together.