Hi gorgeous souls! I have a really special guest for Episode 2.
Rick Cowley is the creator of VysionQuest, one of the most powerful personal, professional, and spiritual growth programs on the planet today – that helps successful entrepreneurs who are feeling lost to find their true path in life and work.
I interviewed Rick not only because I’m a huge fan of his retreats and work, but because I wanted to talk about the very REAL fact that living our purpose is not always a straightforward or easy path.
Rick himself battled leukemia at 21 and awakened to his purpose, but even for him, it still took him many years to run his first retreat, because, like all of us, he had his own doubts, limiting beliefs, and life distractions.
But now, 60+ retreats later, from Mexico to Bali to Australia, he has impacted hundreds of humans, including me — to center their lives around what they love, follow their inner guidance, and do what they are meant to do in their lifetime.
In this episode, we’ll learn what it is that helps you be able to fully step into your purpose and take a refreshingly honest look at what it means to live your purpose.
What we cover:
- Why discovering your life purpose is so important
- The 3 Big Purpose Q’s
- Getting totally honest with yourself
- Why living your purpose isn’t always a straight path
- The missing part of the puzzle in living your purpose
- What makes impossible dreams, possible
- How to overpower fear
- Using a “bridge” for your dreams
- What to do when you don’t feel inspired
- How to start connecting with your inner knowing and purpose
- Why we don’t need more ideas, but rather to tune into ourselves
I hope you can see yourself in Rick’s journey, and feel inspired to go after your own dreams, regardless of any fears or doubts — because you’re here for your own unique purpose — that needs to be expressed in the world.
Let’s dive in.