What is NORMAL for you?
Sometimes, due to days filled with simply crossing of items on our “to do list” (i.e. being “busy”, stressed) rather than connecting with our purpose, we can start to feel that it is normal to feel tired, lethargic, un-enthused about life…however this is NOT normal.
“What is normal to you is enthusiasm. What is normal to you is laughing a lot. Many, many times a day. Feeling strong and secure. Feeling so much self-confidence, so sure about whom you are that when you look at others you’re always in a position to uplift them.
What’s normal for you is to have so much energy that at the end of the day you are still looking for things to do. Having such a passion for life that you’re eager to get together with other people to hear about what they’re doing, to see if it’s anything that might want to turn a little of your attention to. To have so much energy at the end of the day, that you’re already eagerly planning tomorrow. Feeling disappointed that the sun goes down and enthusiastic that the sun comes up.
What is normal is a zest for life beyond anything that most of you, over eight years of age, have remembered or felt in a long, long time. That’s what’s normal.”
From The Science of Deliberate Creation – Abraham-Hicks Daily Planning Calendar and Study Group Workbook, pg 765
THIS is what life is about – feeling enthused and full of energy. When ever I start feeling tired, un-enthused and a lack of energy, I do TWO things:
1. Sit down and remind myself of my purpose – and of the things I feel great doing. I ask myself – am I doing something today towards my purpose (what I’m here for) and what makes me feel great doing*. For example – helping people achieve balance in their lives and teaching dance/ZUMBA® are two of the things that make me the happiest AND where I know part of my purpose is. So…what am I doing TODAY towards my purpose and what makes me feel good? Even something TINY each day will make you feel on purpose, balanced and enthused. And, remember, it’s when we’re the happiest that we are most useful to everyone around us.
2. Connect with people that make me feel good – people who I feel uplifted around, who make me laugh, who support my dreams and aspirations and who I feel great around (and hopefully I do the same for them).
*If you don’t know your purpose – ask yourself when do you feel the most alive? What could you do for hours without pay? What activities do you do that when you talk to others about them, you just glow? These questions will help uncover some of the things that you’re meant to be doing MORE of in your life.
- What can I do TODAY to connect with my purpose and what I LOVE?
- What 1 little thing can I do everyday? (Do 1 thing ever day).
- Who can I connect with that I feel GOOD around?
Live your life connected to your purpose and feeling good – EVERYDAY. What if it’s your last day? Your best and most meaningful days will be when you are connected to your purpose and connecting with others
PS Click here to Tweet my favorite quote if you like it. “You are truly prosperous to the extent that you’re enjoying health, happiness and financial freedom in your life.” - Carmen Marshall
Be Happy… Be Vibrant…
i have already try looking similiar article for my collage task…and here you go..thanks mate
A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on this. And he actually purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It’s highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog publish!
I believe this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should statement on some normal things, The website style is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Just right job, cheers
Thanks for the article. Can you please email me couple of a lot more internet sites about this, I am undoubtedly a fan of one’s blog. Thanks, Buy Youth Bowling Shoes
Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!锟斤拷
I don’t unremarkably comment but I gotta tell thanks for the post on this amazing one :D.